1. Using a vegetable peeler, scrape daikon raddish to form noodles.
2. Peanut Sauce (Yo, you can use whatever kind of sauce you want):
- 2 dollops of peanut butter, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon or more of chili flakes, and 5 to 7 tablespoons of soy sauce- depending upon how thin you want the sauce. I had mine as an almost thin paste but not yet qualifiable for the title.
3. Sauce #2 (use this sauce or the other one, I wouldn't recommend both but whatever):
- 3 tbs soy sauce, splash of soy milk (or an alternative), a little sesame oil, a little rice OR apple cider vinegar, tbs of agave, grated nub of fresh ginger, red pepper, salt + pepper to taste, and 3 tablespoons of oil.
- I like this sauce more. Do this one. This one is good.
4. Mix the noodles and peanut sauce together. Add a handful of spinach or some leafy green.
5. Put into a serving dish and top with cilantro, basil, carrots even. Squeeze lemon (preferably lime, but both work nicely) over top.