- 1 crust of your choice
- 4 ounces crumbled tempeh
- 8 ounces Annie's Organic BBQ Original Recipe Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 dash balsamic vinegar
- 8 ounces goat mozzarella, grated
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- Sauté tempeh in 4 ounces of Annie's Organic BBQ Original Recipe Sauce and 1 T of olive oil until slightly browned. Set aside.
- Sauté sweet onion in balsamic vinegar and remaining olive oil until slightly brown and soft.
- Start to assemble pizza by pouring the remainder of Annie's Organic BBQ Original Recipe Sauce on the rolled out crust.
- Top sauce with sautéd onions, cheese and sautéd tempeh.
- Sprinkle cilantro and chopped tomato on top.
- Bake according to crust directions or until crust is browned and cheese is bubbling.
Do you like this suggestion?