Ingredients: (makes one panini)
- Whole wheat wrap (I love Flatout Flatbread because it’s really sturdy)
- 1 small apple
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp apricot marmalade
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese (colby jack or cheddar works well)
- Heat up a panini press. I used a George Foreman Grill. If you don’t have that, you could use a non-stick pan over medium heat, or a grill.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese and apricot marmalade until smooth.
- Cut the apple into small pieces. I recommend pieces smaller than in my picture because if they’re too big it could tear the wrap.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the wrap, sprinkle the shredded cheese on top, and then spread the apples on top of the cheese.
Do you like this suggestion?