Because kale is fucking AWESOME and you should eat lots of it.
1 bunch kale
Splash tamari, soy sauce, or Braggs, whateverthefuck you like
Splash lemon juice--it can be in a bottle, but make sure you get the type that's just lemon juice, not that "ReaLemon" shit.
1/3 to 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1 or 2 tsp powdered garlic
pepper to taste
Optional: other chopped vegetables to taste (I prefer grape tomatoes and onions)
1) Wash kale and tear leaves from stems into large bowl. Dry them off.
2) Drizzle olive oil onto kale and massage that mess until kale turns tender and starts to wilt a bit. This should take two or three minutes.
3) Splash in tamari and lemon juice and mix.
4) Add nutritional yeast, garlic, and pepper and mix well.
5) Toss in other raw, cut vegetables as desired and mix.
6) I recommend you let this chill for a bit before you eat it, but it's pretty good even if you let it sit half an hour. It gives the kale a little time to "wilt" and the flavors to blend.